FIU Jean Monnet European Center for Excellence extends an invitation to BritWeek guests to attend their Conference covering Transatlantic Views on Trade and Politics, the Obstacles and Opportunities. The day will feature a Consular Roundtable with HM British Consul-General Dave Prodger discussing Transatlantic Economic Relations.
For further information and tickets, please contact Christine I. Caly-Sanchez, Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence at email@example.com. Tel: 305-348-5949
Location: Florida International University - Modesto A. Maidique Campus - 11200 SW 8th Street - Miami, FL 33199 - Building: MARC (Management Advanced Research Center) - Auditorium: MARC Pavilion
- Feb 16Breakfast Forum on International Trade since Brexit
- Feb 16BritWeek @ Piano Slam 9 with British Poet Roger Robinson
- Feb 17A Great British Weekend VIP, Sponsor and Partner Red Carpet
- Feb 17FIU Jean Monnet Center of Excellence Transatlantic Trade Conference
- Feb 18A Great British Weekend Miami Service Jam
- Feb 18BritWeek at Brickell City Center Celebrating British Luxury Brands
- Feb 18Midnight Madness Screening of Life of Brian
- Feb 19A Celebration of British Street Artists with Street Art for Mankind
- Mar 03BritWeek @ the Miami Film Festival with "Tommy's Honour"
- Mar 05BritWeek @ the Miami Film Festival with "Their Finest"
- Mar 09Ocean Science with ANGARI Foundation and the International Economic Forum of the Americas
- Mar 10“A Night of the Proms” celebrating British composers
- Mar 11BritWeek @ Brickell City Center Celebrating British Luxury Brands
- Mar 13BritWeek with The Royal Scottish National Orchestra
- Mar 19BritWeek @ MISO Love & Betrayal with British Double Bassist Chi-Chi Nwanoku